Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blog Reflection

This assignment has helped me in being more fluid in transferring my thoughts onto paper. When I have remembered to blog each day then I saw improvement. I completely forgot about this assignment as coaching took me on the road and this part of the class slipped my mind. I am not a guy who like to write a lot, but I do know that through this writing experience I will be continuing to journal in the future. Writing each day has helped me remember things better and appreciate people and the opportunities I have each day. As I reflect this assignment has helped grow my thinking and the quality of words I write now and I feel like I can see a big increase on my essays already this year from the past. Writing practice each day has helped me grow a lot through this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment