Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/26


As I think about the idea or topic to write about I can’t really come up with one except the fact my best friend met a new girl and brought her home. She actually was very nice and cute. I was unsure on how she would react to being surrounded by a bunch of people in a pool, but she fit right on in. I’m very impressed with her and I told him that she was definitely a keeper. In other news the Cardinals game is on and their pitcher Adam Wainwright had a no hitter going in until he just gave up a hit in the 6th inning. I love that pitcher. He is definitely my favorite guy on that staff. He has electric stuff. His curve might be the best in baseball. He does not have over powering stuff, but he is as mentally tough as anyone in baseball. He just knows he is good and performs like the best in baseball. At this rate he should win a Cy Young Award this year. If he does not win then I will be surprised. Although Kershaw is a beast and has been completely dominant too and especially lately he has been unbelievably dominant.

No comments:

Post a Comment