Saturday, June 21, 2014

This I believe Freewrite

I believe that baseball is the greatest. I believe Jeter is the best shortstop. I believe hunting is essential to life. I believe God is always the answer. I believe politicians are ignorant. I believe in freedom. I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I believe my mom is awesome. I believe bowtech makes the best bows. I believe crappie taste the best. I believe America is the greatest country on Earth. I believe America is beautiful. I believe guns don't kill people, people kill people. I believe brothers have the right harass their sisters boyfriend. I believe I am a good hunter. I believe I am a good baseball player. 

110 words

1 comment:

  1. Justin,
    Great post.. I wish I would of thought of some of those when I was making my list. We believe in some of the same things!!

    ReplyDelete